Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor

RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:10:33 +1100
Subject: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

As bikes.  Several people did bike/cavalry rules 2 years ago, but I've
been
thinking off and on since then.
After some thinking, I thought the following might work out.

Bike Movement: 12/d12x2
Cavalry Movement: 10/d10x2 (don't have the stamina of a bike)
Benefits: the rider gains a +1 armour shift from the protection afforded
by
the mount.  Bikes can also use	personal weapons on fixed mounts
(ARs/SAWs/GMS-Ps etc)
Drawbacks: cavalry/bikes can only fire out to 1 range band unless they
dismount or have fixed weapons on the bike, due to aiming difficulties.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander