Prev: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes Next: Re: Great Quote

Re: DSII Cavalry [I give . . . uncle]

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:41:18 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII Cavalry [I give . . . uncle]

Why . . .?
If my cavalry is mounted on bicycles, I'd just set my bikes down.  Or if
my
cavalry is "Sufrin Fanatics" ridding "Great Beasts of Whump Ass" who
never
dismount and always fight mounted. . .	I think we've probably bored the
list
enough with this topic.  Anyone willing to take this up further can
email me
directly.  Heck they're your games do with them as you like.  That's
just my
opinion.

********
If you don't represent the horse holders, you'd better decrease the fire
power of the stands. One third to One fourth of the men in the unit are
otherwise engaged.

Popeyesays@aol.com on 02/15/2000 12:29:42 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Re: DSII Cavalry

<< I don't think that's necessary to represent at the 6mm DSII scale. >>