Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: DSII Cavalry

Re: Roughnecks

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:34:14 GMT
Subject: Re: Roughnecks

Sorry for the confusion.  Their site is not the most user-friendly I
have seen.

OK,  you have to register with them.  Following this link:

http://www.freediskspace.com/Folders/315705/

The registration is off to the right.  Use Leviticus' referral code of
U00037693.  That way he gets credit and gets more space to use. :)

Once you get through the registration, hit the link again.
Now, on the left side of that page is your log-in area.
Use your name and password in the first two entry fields and the
Folder password of ROUGHNECKS.

After further inspection, it looks like you don't have to sign up for
the 300meg free space.	That is done by going through an online
survey.  Simply registering your user name will get you access to the
shared folder.

As for their clunky downloading, well, hey, it's free...

The shows that I have are in ASF format.  Windows Media Player shows
it.  (But fast forwarding is not as easy as with MPG formats)

There ya go....
-=Kr'rt

Quoth Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@acd.net>...