Prev: Re: Roughnecks Next: Re: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters

RE: FT: Very new to this

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:28:15 -0800
Subject: RE: FT: Very new to this

At 08:14 AM 2/15/00 +1100, you wrote:
>It actually works the other way around; keep an eye out (hopefully) for
the
>Scenario Book.
>
>Stargrunt scale airdefence is taken into account in Dirtside by the use
of
>LAD systems.
>Moving ZAD systems from Dirtside to Stargrunt is more of a challenge.
I did
>it by using the SG AD rules & giving them damage of d10x chits drawn
(d10x2
>for basic, x3 for enh, x4 for sup).

Oops, sorry.  I know it wasn't clear in the parts I quoted but I was
thinking more along the lines of using the Stargrunt rules for covering
off
table stuff in Dirtside.  Like air strikes against arty that is off the
board and whatnot.

Ndege Diamond
-
Every dogma has its day.
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Re: Roughnecks Next: Re: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters