Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: RE: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters

Re: Very new to this

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:52:03 +0000
Subject: Re: Very new to this

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Well, to allay all the spurious rumours (and to avoid being hassled by
Tony
> on Sunday.... <grin>) I can say that Tom is right, and FB2 is _really_
due
> for a UK launch on April 1st

<fast-forward to the High Court, April 2nd, 2000)
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I present to you the first damning
piece of
evidence in the case of "The GZG List vs St Jon of Needham Market" on a
charge of
"Failing To Release Fleet Book 2". The above e-mail transcript shows
quite
categorically how the aforementioned St^2 Jon deliberately misled the
members of
the list into thinking that FB2 would be finished in time for Salute.

Furthermore, at Partizan in Newark on 13th February this year, I did
indeed
'hassle' St^3 Jon over the release of said book (from, it must be said,
a safe
distance and ensuring that the GZG trade stand was between us) and he
repeated his
scandalous claim that FB2 would be ready on time.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the evidence is compelling - I rest my
case.

<rewind to present day>

Of course the above is all a nightmare and isn't going to happen, is it
? <verrrry
big grin>

Tony

Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: RE: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters