Prev: Re: [FT] Fighters Next: Great Quote

Re: 25mm Trucks for games

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:15:45 PST
Subject: Re: 25mm Trucks for games

Along these lines, I've found Train stores and other crafts/hobby stores
be just as helpful for scenery building. That latex mold that's supposed
be a  HO cliffside? Lay it on it's side, voila! cast yourself a
gangbuster
little hill. bridges are great. And a HO Scale Tanker Car makes a great
start for an assault lander...