Prev: Re: FT: Very new to this Next: [FT] Fighters

RE: FT: Very new to this

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:14:54 +1100
Subject: RE: FT: Very new to this

It actually works the other way around; keep an eye out (hopefully) for
the
Scenario Book.

Stargrunt scale airdefence is taken into account in Dirtside by the use
of
LAD systems.
Moving ZAD systems from Dirtside to Stargrunt is more of a challenge.  I
did
it by using the SG AD rules & giving them damage of d10x chits drawn
(d10x2
for basic, x3 for enh, x4 for sup).

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander