Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: OrcCon Full Trhust tourney rules on-line (updated)

RFACS

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:57:45 -0500
Subject: RFACS

Rob wrote:
Actually, I propose another approach to this problem--

All rapid-fire heavy weapons (RFAC-1 and possibly -2, DFFG-1, GAC/MDC-1
and
- -2)  get to do the following vs Dispersed targest:

Roll FC die and Unit Quality and d10.

If one success, suppression.
If two success, d8 Impact vs (two highest rolls added divided by target
defensive die type).
If three success, normal weapon point target impact vs one figure and d8

impact vs remainder (number of hits same as usual except you add the
three
dice together instead of two dice).

This would make the weapons nasty--yet not quite THAT nasty (you still
get
your armor throw after all--however pitiful that may be).

Ideas, comments?

** Why the second part? Why not just D8 vs Armour? That'd be a dispersed
hit. Otherwise, I think the idea is great. Except I might say make GACs
roll
d12.

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: OrcCon Full Trhust tourney rules on-line (updated)