Prev: [SG] Large Scale Stargrunt - longish..... Next: Re: Strike Boats...

1/35 scale Stargrunt

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:33:28 PST
Subject: 1/35 scale Stargrunt

Howdie,

Some friends and I were cleanign up my garag the other day when we came
across a box which contained dozens of old 1/35 scale soldiers that a
roomate had at one time been converting to sci-fi.

We all got to looking at them and realised that it would be very easy,
with
a bit of time and some skill, to make troopers from NAC,  ESU, FSE, or
Mercs
out of them.  Green epoxy putty and some creative cutting and adjusting
the weapons and bingo.

Whether or not we end up following through with it, it was a coll idea
and
there would be plenty of reasources to work with.

Later,

Eli

Prev: [SG] Large Scale Stargrunt - longish..... Next: Re: Strike Boats...