Prev: Lancaster Question: Anyone bringing a portable printer? Next: RE: [SG] Hand to Hand combat

Re: SST on TV

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:42:33 GMT
Subject: Re: SST on TV

Quoth DracSpy@aol.com...
>Hi,
>someone posted the location to download files of the TV program.  Can
that
>person or some other person post the URL? Blessed are the 18GB hard
drives.
>-Stephen

Here ya go...

-=Kr'rt

>From the A.B.Multimedia/User:Leviticus

Sign up for 300MB of free web space. Use my Referral Id and help me
get more space to store more Episodes. So head on over to
http://www.freediskspace.com and use My referrer code: U00037693.

Go here for my archive of Roughnecks Episodes in ASF format. All are
15fps full stereo sound. each is roughly 44mb each.

http://www.freediskspace.com/Folders/315705/

The password to the roughnecks folder is: Roughnecks

Prev: Lancaster Question: Anyone bringing a portable printer? Next: RE: [SG] Hand to Hand combat