Prev: SST on TV Next: Lancaster Question: Anyone bringing a portable printer?

Cop out...

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:50:18 -0500
Subject: Cop out...

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

>So if infantry get hit by one of these big weapons, their armour is
reduced
>by one die type.  OR, they get no armour save at all.
>
> ** No armour save? If I had Oerjan here, I'm sure he could tell me
>how many points that would be worth <chuckle!>.

Oerjan:

That's an easy one. You're discussing SGII, so it isn't worth any
points at all :-)

================
Go and hide, Mr. Ohlson, ye big muckle poulet! No points in SG2.... like
that should be an excuse.... ;)

You know I'm still waiting for you to spit out a workable point system
or conversion plan to give SG2 battles some point balances. Not because
I need them (I find playtest and thought does a lot here) but because I
figure you must crunch numbers in your sleep....  and I sure wouldn't
want you to get bored.....  <*wink*>

What would some of the enhanced abilities for RFACs in DS2 being tossed
mean? I assume they'd mean that the DS2 point costs for RFACs would need
adjusted somewhat. I figured someone might have some ideas here....

Tom.

Prev: SST on TV Next: Lancaster Question: Anyone bringing a portable printer?