Prev: Re: FT: Very new to this Next: [Convention]

Re: Roughnecks

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 02:53:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Roughnecks

Heh.  Here is the info for those lucky bandwidth hogs.	The eps are a
little dark but hey, you can watch them and get a decent enough feel.
Some of them actually run better becasue of the darkness.  Bugs, you
know...

-=Kr'rt

Quoth Los <los@cris.com>...
>There still has been no complete rotation of teheseries. SO I keep the
tape
>running every day even though it's opnly once a week or so that
something new
>comes out. BTW someone has also been posting the episodes to teh net as
MPGs
>though they're 250mb each. Kr'rt can post the link. hint hint.
>
>Los

>From the A.B.Multimedia/User:Leviticus

Sign up for 300MB of free web space. Use my Referral Id and help me
get more space to store more Episodes. So head on over to
http://www.freediskspace.com and use My referrer code: U00037693.

Go here for my archive of Roughnecks Episodes in ASF format. All are
15fps full stereo sound. each is roughly 44mb each.

http://www.freediskspace.com/Folders/315705/

The password to the roughnecks folder is: Roughnecks

Prev: Re: FT: Very new to this Next: [Convention]