Prev: Greetings Next: [FH] Economic Data

Re: Roughnecks

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:02:04 +1100
Subject: Re: Roughnecks

>There still has been no complete rotation of teheseries. SO I keep the
tape
>running every day even though it's opnly once a week or so that
something
new
>comes out. BTW someone has also been posting the episodes to teh net as
MPGs
>though they're 250mb each. Kr'rt can post the link. hint hint.

Yes please! :)

>DO you guys do NSTC or PAL donw there?

PAL is the standard, however many people in the know have VCRs and TVs
that
can handle NTSC because sometimes, even the best stuff doesn't reach our
shores. :(

---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Greetings Next: [FH] Economic Data