Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry basing question Next: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)

Re: FT miniatures

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:41:31 -0500
Subject: Re: FT miniatures

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 08:05:39AM -0500, GBailey@aol.com wrote:
> I'm interested in acquring those.    How are they in terms of detail
and
> finish?
> Where can a person from the USA get them?  Is there a website
available?
> Doing a search turned up a lot of irregular things, but not them.  :)

	Silver Eagle Wargame Supplies --

http://members.aol.com/eaglewars/private/sews.html

	I've placed a couple of orders with them, and they've always
been good. In fact, if you want to see some of the other figures in
this series, go to:

http://www.iac.net/~crawford/hobbies/miniatures/new_acquisitions.html

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Re: DS2 Infantry basing question Next: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)