Prev: Re: What? No way... Next: RE: FT: Strikeboat design

OrcCon Event news and Web Site update

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:46:53 -0800
Subject: OrcCon Event news and Web Site update

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/1520/index.html

    The above link points to my EFSB/Full Thrust Web site. I have added
minatures gallery and a Full Thrust page. At the current time to only
thing
of interest on the FT page is the link to the tournament rules for the
the
FT event at OrcCon (Feb 18-21, near LAX in southern California). As the
e-mail address in th event flyer is wrong, please see these rules on
reply
to me off the list if you wish to play in this event. KR at GeoHex has
been
kind enough to send prizes for the event. Prizes range from gift
certificates to enough minatures for a small battle group.
    The minatures Gallery show photos of B5W minis that I use for
playing
TBP/EFSB rules. This page only has a few photo's but will get more as I
take
them. Each photo set has a short bit of text about what colors were used
and
how the minis' were painted. I also added a ships control sheet for the
civian Tanker, now that AoG has release a mini. All the control sheets
on my
site and all the mini's will only be for ships actualy seen in the show.
this respect I'm sort of a purest. In a "generic" gaming word like FT,
new
ships designs are a way of life and add challange to the game. In a
gaming
world based on another property like B5 and ST, the challange is to play
within the bounds of what has come before. With B5 there are many ships
from
the show still to be explored in gaming terms.

Scott,

Prev: Re: What? No way... Next: RE: FT: Strikeboat design