Prev: Re: FT: 2 ships from TV Next: Re: HBW. My input +

Re: FT miniatures

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:05:39 EST
Subject: Re: FT miniatures

owner-gzg-digest@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@tesco.net>
>  Subject: FT: 2 ships from TV
>
>  I'm currently expanding my fleets a bit, and today I got from
Irregular an
>  order which contains 2 ships from the telly: DYC8, "Confederation
>  Dreadnought/Supercarrier Guardian Class Enforcer" is the Battlestar
>  Galactica, about 75mm long, and £2.40, while for those of us raised
on
Gerry
>  Anderson, DYO16 "UNSC Backdraft Patrol Cruiser" is Fireball XL-5,
41mm long
>  and £1.00.
>
>  Now for more NSL...
>
>  Rob Paul

I'm interested in acquring those.    How are they in terms of detail and

finish?
Where can a person from the USA get them?  Is there a website available?
Doing a search turned up a lot of irregular things, but not them.  :)

Glen

Prev: Re: FT: 2 ships from TV Next: Re: HBW. My input +