Prev: Re: HBW. My input + Next: Re: Sandbagged APCs?

Re: What? No way...

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:43:38 -0500
Subject: Re: What? No way...

>> ** We have tanks to loan someone else? (Well, a wheeled armoured
>> vehicle isn't a tank, but for us Canucks it sure seems like the
>closest >thing we've seen in a while).
>
>Apart from your Leopard CI's of course, but I suppose most of those are
>in Bosnia nowadays :-/

Actually, I not sure that we have any in Bosnia...  (certainly I haven't
heard of any going there).  If there are any there, it won't be more
than a
few.

They did take some to Kosovo, but again, only a few (4 or 8, I think).

We only have around a hundred Leopard CI's, and they're split up around
Canada.

The gov't has just announced an upgrade for the fleet, though, with a
new
turret, electronics, etc etc etc.

Adrian

Prev: Re: HBW. My input + Next: Re: Sandbagged APCs?