Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more Next: Re: FT: High Energy Turns (ala SFB)

Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:49:47 EST
Subject: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

oerjan.ohlson@telia.com writes:

> A llooonnngggg time ago - OK, several days and a few hundred emails,
at
>  least - Rob Hofrich announced an update of the FSU web page. I've
only
>  had time to look at the ship designs, but here goes:

...snippage of specific design comments...

Thanks.  I really should use a program to do the designs, but it's just
more
fun doing it by hand (besides, it keeps me practicing doing quick simple

addition and multiplication in my head).  Corrections will be made
sometime
in the near future.

Rob

Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more Next: Re: FT: High Energy Turns (ala SFB)