Prev: Re: Strikeboat Design Next: [SGII] 25mm Ogre

Re: Australia in July

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:18:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Australia in July

Phil,

I believe I might have a picture of the Oldendorf.  Back in 1997 I was
lucky
enough to be in San Francisco during Fleet Week and a Spruance, that I
think
was your ship, came in with the battle group.  I'll check around for the

photo.	Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/08/00 01:10AM >>>
Hello,
    This is perhaps one of my last postings on this group.  I've been
putting off my departure but cannot hold on much longer.  As the
Operations
Officer aboard USS Oldendorf, I barely have time for my private life,
much
less the enourmous volume of postings here.  However, there is an added
bonus of being on the ship, one of which is visiting foreign ports...
Looks
Like I'm going to be in Mackay and then Darwin in July...  Any gamers
out
there?	Anyone want to play some GZGs?
   Phil P.

Prev: Re: Strikeboat Design Next: [SGII] 25mm Ogre