Prev: Re: [SG DS] Tactics

RE: [SG DS] Tactics

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:57:36 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG DS] Tactics

Ah Psyops!

Chris Ruhl will love a thread on this!

SNIPS

I guess much of what Andrew is suggesting is intimidation....just don't
get
overconfident! Another mistake a person can make!

Seriously though, I don't think anyone in our group plays like this. It
certainly isn't fun for the opponent. I know this is the way a lot of
people
in the Ancients comps play; grind your opponent down, staring, obnoxious
comments, jibes etc....I guess it is all in the way both players take
it.

On the matter of 'tactics' well, many volumes have been written on small
unit/infantry minor tactics; I guess a thread like this could spin off a
whole new list!

Mentioning artillery brings a question to mind. How many out there use
Artillery/Mortars in their SG games a lot? ie One third or more of
games? It
can be such a huge combat mulitplier in a SG game we tend to limit it
severly...

Owen G

Prev: Re: [SG DS] Tactics