Prev: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you Next: Re: Poll: HBs and Armour

RE: [FTFB] ADFC

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:36:39 +1100
Subject: RE: [FTFB] ADFC

ADFC is only used to allow PDS to fire at fighters/missiles attacking a
ship
within 6".

PDS can fire at ships within 6" without needing an ADFC or Firecon &
does 1
point on a roll of 6 (no reroll).  ADFC doesn't extend this range.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander