Prev: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you

Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:28:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you

I use nail polish remover. strips paint and disolves CA glue.

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> Two items:
>
> 1) A big thank you to persons forgotten (but list-ites for certain)
who

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

Prev: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you