Prev: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories"

Re: 4th Heavy Beams

From: colin.plummer@t...
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:35:28 +0000
Subject: Re: 4th Heavy Beams

Quoting Tom Anderson (Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 05:03:43PM +0000)
> > The better
> > comparison is the SML+ Magazine, and that's so subject to random
factors as
> > to be hard to compare with confidence.
>
> really? does anyone [1] think the SM(L+M) combination can be analysed?

  It can, but the range of variables is much extended, since the speed
of the
target has an effect on hit probability.  I wouldn't even want to think
about
the effectiveness of SM(L+M) configurations when analysing with banzai
jammers
:)  (hitting a BJ with more than one SM being less than efficient)

--
Colin Plummer

Prev: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories"