Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: (OT) Naming the Aliens

Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:16:10 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 RWHofrich@aol.com wrote:

> Okay, I have made some changes to the FSU web presence--including
adding TO&E
> for six different battalions (these should be accessible form either
my SG2
> or DS2 pages).  I also have a FT/FB scenario that includes some RH,
> Indonesian, FSE, and Dutch designs of my own (in FB-style ship display

> sheets).

in the FT scenario - which looks rather cool, i have to say - you have a
NAC/NSL/RH fleet going up against an FSE/Dutch/IC fleet. i wouldn't have
thought the Dutch would side with the FSE against the NAC and NSL, given
that they fought the FSE (on the sly) in the 'Liberte' incident, and
with
the NAC/NSL at Rheinhold. still, that's just IMO. as for Dutch/IC - does
the term 'Dutch east indies' ring any bells? :) [1]

might i ask why you felt the need to produce extra designs for the FSE,
rather than just using FB ones?

tom

[1] i think. Indonesia became independent from the Netherlands in 1949,
having declared its independence in 1945; i think it was formerly known
as
the Dutch east indies.

Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: (OT) Naming the Aliens