Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls=

Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:44:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust

> For links between stars or interstellar empires,
> a cuboctahedron or "vector equilibrium" is useful.
> This is due to close packing of spheres.
> Look here for details:
> http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/smap05d.html

This is also called the Apostle formation because you have one
figure in the center surrounded by twelve others.

I'm not sure how my post metamorphosed from "Operational level
rules" to "Close Packing of Spheres" quite so quickly.	Sigh.

Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls=