Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

Re: Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: "Blacksteel" <blacksteel@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:43:35 -0600
Subject: Re: Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

> Ninja,
> BAD.
> > > Here's a really lousy picture of an unpainted BB (or maybe its a
DN)
> > > http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/FT/gornbb.jpg
> > > I'm _think_ that's a BB, but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will
chime
> in ;>
>
> It;s a Gorn DN all right. But not by FASA. Theirs looks completely
> different.
> ***
   That's a Gorn DN from Star Fleet Battles. Most of those mini's have
been
around for years, but hard to find. The company is finally on it's own
and
making mini's again. Lots of good fleets there with fleet-wide
consistent
looks/designs.
http://www.starfleetgames.com/
if anyone's interested.

Blacksteel

Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......