Prev: Re: 4th Heavy Beams Next: Re: 4th Heavy Beams

Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls=

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 00:05:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls=

Actually, I am in favor of ALL weapons getting rerolls.  But I didn't
really want to muddy the water by saying that. :)

I guess I can summarize which weapons should get re-rolls through
sound effects.

If the sound you (The Player) make when you hit with a weapon is
"BZZZZZZT!"  or "KRAAAAANG!"  then you get a re-roll.

If the sound you (The Player) make when you hit with a weapon is
"BOOOOM!" or "THWOP!" or  "BLAAAM!" or "BLAPPP!"  then you DO NOT get
a re-roll.

I envision P-Torps and SMs as "BOOM" weapons.

-=Kr'rt
(Still giggling over his analogy...)