Prev: Re: (OT) Naming the Aliens Next: Re: (OT) Naming the Aliens

RE: [FT] : Ship Record Sheets

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:05:53 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] : Ship Record Sheets

Paul,
  You may want to inquire of Jon Tuffley before distributing them.
  I had the ships out of the Fleet Book in a text format on my web page
and
Mr. Tuffley asked me to remove them.

  On the other hand, I would be interested in a spreadsheet with the
turn
columns and a blank SSD or space for an SSD.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/