Prev: Re: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks

Tanks and Tripods

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:25:05 -0800
Subject: Tanks and Tripods

First, I have been associated with Tanks and Tankers for over 20 years.
On a
modern MBT you need 4 crew.  Part is to share the load, part is to learn
the
trade, and part is to be able to continue the fight.  One crew member is
25%
casualties on a 4 man crew. For a 3 man crew its 33%.  A 4 man tank can
function(degraded) with only 2 crew.  A 3 man tank is degraded by one
casualty.
 Some time these are non-combat losses (field duties, sick call, etc.).

Second, Martians.  Try size 4 or 5 walkers.  HEL or DFFG and an CBR
attack
(black cloud).	Don't worry about the design system, go for playability.
 I'll
post the URL for a pic of some tripods I made from "Johnny Lighting" LIS

Jupiter2s.

Michael Brown

Prev: Re: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks