Prev: RE: Poll on HB Items Next: Re: Poll on HB Items

RE: [SG2/DS2] Infantry Walker design rules

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:49:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG2/DS2] Infantry Walker design rules

Small vehicles seem to be the most survivable in most DSII games I have
played simply because they are hard to hit with guns.  In sufficient
numbers
they do quite well.  One of our regular gamers uses size 1 combat
walkers to
great effect.  A good solution is missiles to counter the little buggers
as
they usually stay on the cheap side and avoid heavy ECM usage.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/01/00 07:29PM >>>
Using the MLP works fine for the rocket packs, see:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/sg/walker.htm

The one thing about multiple weapons on a size 1 walker is they have a
low
survival rate, even against small arms fire.  As soon as they get
targetted
by a heavy weapon, it's goodbye.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Prev: RE: Poll on HB Items Next: Re: Poll on HB Items