Prev: Re: Tanks vs. APCs Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

Re: Tanks vs. APCs

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:14:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Tanks vs. APCs

At 01:47 PM 2/1/00 +1000, Beth Fulton wrote:
>G'day,
>
>>(Pondering: should we perhaps ask St^3 Jon to sanction a game
>>where rolling _low_ is good?	We could call it "Reverse Thrust"
>>and dedicate it to Indy, Beth, and other pioneers of this art
>>form).
>
>Thanks for the thought, but in his usual saintly fashion St^3 Jon has
>already beat you to the punch... its called threshold checks - thats
when
>we get our own back! ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Beth, you *really* don't know the true power of the Kochte Field, or
you'd
know that the same thing that forces a '1' when rolling for Pulse Torp
hits
also insists on making the dice roll '6' when checking for thresholds .
. .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
  StarFighter Command: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Re: Tanks vs. APCs Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....