Prev: Re: Tanks vs. APCs Next: Re: Tank Sizes

Great figure sources!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:59:14 -0800
Subject: Great figure sources!

For 28mm plastics, i just picked up the big boxed Warzone set at D&J
hobbies
at 50% off (as they went out of business) 80 real nice plastic figs
nicely
molded and easy to add 1/35 scale German Infantry weapons to!

Also for great sci-fi tanks at your local toy store

$9.00 the Xyber 9 line of vehicles! There is a good three barrel tank
and
one with a missile launcher and grapple claw that I am using for my
"Machine" army as a "Hunter Killer" a la Terminator..

Prev: Re: Tanks vs. APCs Next: Re: Tank Sizes