Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement

[FT] : No plotted movement

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:24:42 -0000
Subject: [FT] : No plotted movement

Well,  thanks to a lot of hard work by me painting and basing lots of
ships and making really cool fighter stands, my local gaming group is
well impressed with Full Thrust.

The only problem they find is the plotted movement.  To me, that was
always the interesting part of the game, but when we're playing with
20-30 ships per side, some people thought it really slowed things down
and caused a bit of confusion.

I don't agree with them and think the plotted movement should stay but I
was just wondering if anyone else has played it without those rules

Paul Grogan

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement