Prev: [SG2] 15mm Scale & Price Next: Re: EFSB

Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:14:43 -0800
Subject: Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

As you may know, I am running the Full Thrust tournament at the
upcomming
OrcCon (Feb 18-21, near LAX in southern California). KR at GeoHex was
kind
enough to pass on a few copies of the rules used at GenCon. I will be
using
these rules at OrcCon. What I would like is an electronic copy of these
rules, so I could post them to my we site, and print plenty of copies
for
the game. I also want to change the referances to the GenCon, it's Dat
and
staff to those for OrcCon. KR didn't have the rules in an electronic
format,
so he recommeded I ask the list at large. If you can be of any help
please
reply off-list.

Thank You
Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: [SG2] 15mm Scale & Price Next: Re: EFSB