Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures..... Next: The Merkava is NOT an APC

FMC Rules anyone

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:37:10 -0000
Subject: FMC Rules anyone

I've had lots of fantasy figures from my old RPG days and I've spent the
last couple of months trying to find a decent skirmish style wargame
that isn't Warhammer.

There don't seem to be that many systems out there and the ones I've
read don't suit my style of gaming, I was about to start writing my own,
then I hear about FMC.

Does anyone have the basic rules skeleton of this system so I can begin
playing around with it and do some playtesting.

Please reply direct to PG70201@glaxowellcome.co.uk and cc to
paul@runestonegames.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks

Paul Grogan

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures..... Next: The Merkava is NOT an APC