Prev: Do my eyes deceive me? Next: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles

Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:50:52 -0800
Subject: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams

>Heavy Beam Projector	Mass 2	Mass x 3	One fire arc only.
>Heavy Beam Capacitor	Rating x 3	Mass x 3 points

[Hi Beth]

I've been number crunching, and the problem with these costs is that
they
get more and more cost effective as the ratings and number of projectors
increase.

Some sort of 1-2-4-8... progression needs to be added to eliminate this
difficulty. I tried just doing it on the Projectors, but the combination
of
high BPS Class with many projectors is still too effective.

I think that a progression on the BPS class and a set "fee" for the
Projectors may work better.

Schoon

Prev: Do my eyes deceive me? Next: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles