Prev: [FMA] Skirmish Next: SG2: SLAMs?

RE: [FMA] Skirmish

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:31:39 -0800
Subject: RE: [FMA] Skirmish

Which rule set really flows from what each player is representing.  An
axiom of
military command is give orders one level below, and know what is
happening two
levels below.  IE A company commander give orders to his platoons and
knows
where his squads are.

	GAME:		Level				Role
Dirtside		Company To Brigade Level	[Task Force
Commander]
Stargrunt	Platoon to Company		[Platoon Leader/Company
Commander]
FMA Skirmish	Squad to Platoon		[Squad Leader]
FMA RPG Single to Squad 		[Trooper]

Michael Brown