Prev: RE: A question of scale Next: FT: my aching beam batteries

RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:38:39 -0600
Subject: RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

I've have never been able to find a selection of ultra modern/Sci-Fi
15mm
minis.	So, I've always used 25mm/28mm...  I would love to use 15mm so I
could add some H Gear stuff and/or misc. toys I pick up.

If any one know a decent place to order 15mm (large selection) please
let me
know.  Also, I'm looking for old RAFM Heavy Gear vehicals and infantry.

Chris
cmccurr@tca.net