Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: RE: A question of scale

Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:25:42 EST
Subject: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

In a message dated 1/28/00 11:21:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tony@glassghost.com writes:

> So, let's have a quick straw poll - how many
>  people use 15mm for SG rather than 25mm ?
>
>  Tony
>  (who has a huge collection - 500+ figures and almost 100 vehicles -
> gathering dust)

The only game of SG2 that I've put together used large 15mm figures.
And I
have a whole boatload of 15mm figures (old Traveller, modern, WW2, and
earlier periods) so I can safely say that it is my favorite scale...

Rob

Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: RE: A question of scale