Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Speaking of 15mm...

From: "Kevin Shope" <zeroman@u...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:18:12 -0700
Subject: Speaking of 15mm...

The same dudes that produce 'Demonworld' (a 15mm fantasy minis game)
will
also be producing (hopefully soon) 'Spacelords' a 15mm Sci-fi minis
game. If
the miniatures for 'Spacelords' are as good as the minis for
'Demonworld'
... WOW I can't wait.

www.hobbyproducts.com
www.sabersedge.com <= Canadian retailer that sells Hobbyproducts stuff.
Has
listings/pics for the current range of fantasy stuff.

I have yet to find readily available (in the US) 15mm Sci-fi minis that
are
acceptable (ok, so I'm a little picky...).

Kevin

Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)