Prev: Re: Mail format (was: RE: [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Web Page Update

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:37:45 -0800
Subject: Web Page Update

For those that don't know, I have a Web site devoted to the TBP/EFSB
ship
combat game. It's URL is
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/1520/index.html . This site has
been
updated with new Ship Control sheets and house rules. It contains all
the
house rules that will be used in my EFSB game on Saturday at OrcCon on
Feb
19th near LAX.

In the future I will be adding Full Thrust pages to the site. I plan for
minatures page and an event report from the Full Thrust Tourney at
OrcCon.
Prior to the convention I hope to publish the rules for the Full Thrust
event.	If you have an EFSB or Full Thrust page and would like me to add
link to your site, please let me know.

Scott Jaqua