Prev: Re: [SG] On a different note Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:19:48 +0000
Subject: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Matthew Seidl wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:24:15 -0500, "Jason Weiser" writes:
> >
> >[SG] On a different noteDamn Shame Geohex won't get these, and I
never =
> >did get a response from GZG abt direct ordering, as I'd love to get
some =
> >of their 15s.
> >

> It would be great of Geohex (or someone on this side of the pond) was
> to do the 15mm figs.	For cost and size reasons, I'm thinking I may
> have to go 15mm.  Depending on where I end up this summer.

A number of people have mentioned that they use 15mm, yet I've been
labouring under
the distinct impression that 15mm SF was pretty much a dead duck
nowadays despite
being pretty popular a few years back. So, let's have a quick straw poll
- how many
people use 15mm for SG rather than 25mm ?

Tony
(who has a huge collection - 500+ figures and almost 100 vehicles -
gathering dust)

Prev: Re: [SG] On a different note Next: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)