Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: Re: [SG] On a different note

Re: Jericho

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:50:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Jericho

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:57:00 +0000 Tony Francis <tony@glassghost.com>
wrote:

> Phillip Atcliffe [Hey! I know him! <g>] wrote:

>> Okay, Noam -- just what _is_ this Jericho thing that you keep
referring to? I looked on the Brigade website, but couldn't find any
mention of it. Did I miss it somehow, or do you know something that I
don't? <<

> The Jericho is an unreleased battlecruiser model -- it's on the
Design Studio page (where I put pictures of new and upcoming stuff).
There's a picture of the unassembled bits of the master, and a CGI pic
of roughly what it'll look like when assembled. <

Thanks, Tony. Found the pics. Now I want some! <drool...>

Phil
"If you let a smile be your umbrella... you'll get wet teeth!"
   -- a forgotten comedian, quoted by me: Phil Atcliffe
				(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: Re: [SG] On a different note