Prev: Mail format (was: RE: [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: [SG] On a different note

Re: Why the answer is obvious

From: Mark Kochte <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:55:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Why the answer is obvious

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 11:59 AM 1/27/00 -0500, Mark Kochte wrote:
>
> Good Lord.  Can it be...?  Mark is *nekkid*!	He doesn't have a funny
quote!

> ^_-

Sad to say, I've been forced off my beloved main VMS account and onto a
browser/unix
(unix? shudder!!) system. :-(  I've another learning curve to go through
here. Haven't
figured out how to do quotes, really. Still feeling my way through this
mess...

> >"Thomas.Barclay" wrote:
> >> ** Well, D'uh! Did I mention the bunker is on the moon of the 4th
planet in
> >> the Yavin system and a fleet of small, almost obsolete starfighters
piloted
> >> by plucky farm boys and other assorted "Rebel Scum". And of course,
it
> takes
> >> just 1 Pulse Torpedo (NOT FIRED BY INDY) (maybe a reroll concept
here - you

> >I heard that...
>
> So what're you going to do about it?

I'll think of something...

> Although, to be fair to Mark, IIRC it was at one of the previous GZG
ECCs
> where he had a squad of torpedo fighters, and actually did a fairly
sizable
> amount of damage with them.  Now, *ship-mounted* torps, I have to
agree
> with Tom....

Ummmm....no, don't *think* that was me....at least I don't remember
running any
torp-heavy fighters at any GZG-ECCs...(however, the Narn version of
p-torps I
did quite well with in Jim Bell's EFSB/B5 scenario last year :)

Mk

Prev: Mail format (was: RE: [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: [SG] On a different note