Prev: Re: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns? Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things

Re: RPG-2?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:44:26 -0500
Subject: Re: RPG-2?

"Glover, Owen" wrote:

> I for one would be very interested in seeing the end result and any
> rules you've used for platoon level command control and how you handle
> the VC and NVA.

    My scenario, "Ambush and Nhi Vinh," pits two platoons against each
other.	The VC set the ambush and the first turn is when the American
stumble into it.  Until I "retire" this scenario, I'll keep the force
structures and a few scenario mechanics a secret.  However, I'll make no
attempt to hide the fact that the VC team will have a difficult time
with transferring actions.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"The world has no room for cowards.
 We must all be ready to toil, to suffer, to die.
 And yours is no less noble because no drum beats
 before you when you go out in your daily battlefields.
 And no crowds shout about your coming when you
 return from your daily victory or defeat."
 -Robert Louis Stevenson

Prev: Re: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns? Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things