Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: RE: Infantry Walkers

Idiots Guide to Wave Guns?

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:58:56 -0500
Subject: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns?

I've been looking for these answers, but can't find them clearly in the
rules of FAQs

1) What excatly is meant by "Any ship touched by template during its
flight
suffers damage" (MT p4)? Does that mean that when I fire a wave gun
(from
where I _end_ movement) and then another ship that crosses that template
at
any time during that turn's movement, it takes damage? This means you
have
to keep track of opponents' movement for the turn, to know his path,
right?
(or you back-track from his written orders)

2) Since they always only fire straight ahead and hit whatever runs into
them, to WGs require a fire control?

Noam - thinking about putting said item on his future Jericho (Brigade)
BC

Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: RE: Infantry Walkers