Prev: AW: SG II - Heavy Gear minis Next: Re: Infantry Walkers

Re: Could someone make me decals?

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:25:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Could someone make me decals?

>>>Thinkin' where I'll find images of Beavis + Butthead for
>noseart,
>>>Ted
>
>BTW--why would B&B still be around in 20 years, much less 200?
>And if they're not around, as I trust God they will not be, why
>would you have them as nose art?  Might as well take a few
>minutes and come up with something original and higher
>quality--and "a few minutes" is all it would take.

<stepping up on soap box>
  Well, they won't be around that long - but _I_ still think
they're cool.  Lighten up a little - I'm not creating what
I think will be a "real" military vehicle in the year 2318,
I'm detailing a stupid piece of resin for a _game_!

  I just think that "pin-up babes" are kinda overdone and I
remember some cool nose art I've seen along the way - Bill
the Cat on an M1 in the Gulf, the Chaos symbol on a HMMWV
when I was in Haiti ...  That's nose art for today - and
maybe tomorrow ...

  Yeah, Beavis + Butthead are stupid and pointless bits of
(copyrighted) pop culture, but when I want to put nose-art
on a pair of APCs it's only appropriate for one to be
Beavis and the other to be Butthead ... (Ah, kewl.  Hu-hu-hu.)

</stepping off soap box>

"So, ah, could someone help me or somethin'?"
"Shut up, Beavis!  These people are serious gamers!"
"Lemme alone, Butthead!  Someone'll want our money
to make some kewl stickers!"

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: AW: SG II - Heavy Gear minis Next: Re: Infantry Walkers