Prev: M113 Next: Re: Why the answer is obvious

Why the answer is obvious

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:18:23 -0500
Subject: Why the answer is obvious

> <ROFLMAO!.... from inside my PDC bunker.... where those of us who
spend
most
> of our time on solid ground go when annoying mosquitos (read:fleets)
show
up
> in orbit....>

	Did we mention that we brought the Death Star?	WHERE YA GONNA
RUN
NOW!  BWHAHAHAHAHA!

** Well, D'uh! Did I mention the bunker is on the moon of the 4th planet
in
the Yavin system and a fleet of small, almost obsolete starfighters
piloted
by plucky farm boys and other assorted "Rebel Scum". And of course, it
takes
just 1 Pulse Torpedo (NOT FIRED BY INDY) (maybe a reroll concept here -
you
have to roll three sixes in a row with your pulse torp, force powers let
you
add +1 to your rolls) to kill that big round explosive structure called
the
Death Star. ;)

<If you want to impress me, don't bring legions of soldiers and
starfighter
pilots that wear armour whose only function is to restrict their own
vision
and mobility and whose inability to hit things in front of them is only
equalled by their inability to 'Check 6' - and whose engineers always
design
in a critical flaw into any large vehicle or station. With the exception
of
some outside consultants <bounty hunters> and one kick-ass
former-good-guy
in a black suit with a cool throat crushing thing going for him, they're
pretty much universally inept. Any one who looses to the 'Care Bears' on
Forest Moon deserves to have their empire collapse....>

- --
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: M113 Next: Re: Why the answer is obvious