Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

Re: Another Goofy Alarishi Sovereignity

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:49:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Another Goofy Alarishi Sovereignity

>OK I'll bite - I have this little voice telling me its all a
drug induced
>joke though and I'm about to hear the line go twang and the rod
whirl as I
>get wound in....

Thanks, Beth.

In gratitude, the citizens of New LA will name their
dolphin-transporter the MV Fulton, probably without regard to
your wishes on the matter.  The annual trip to Earth and return
will be a religious ceremony--granted New LA has something like
400 legal religious holidays per year, it's taking some work to
fit them all in, particularly when some of them are movable
feasts--as they bring a new dolphin family into the Domain of
the Eater of Soles.

Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)