Prev: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop Next: RE: Campaign Game

RE: What is FMA?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:39:14 +1100
Subject: RE: What is FMA?

You'll have to find one of the testers for FMC, but I do have my own
version
that I did 2 years ago for Fantasy/medieval FMA.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/fmafanta.htm

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

SGII.
> >Also used in GZG's unpublished Full Metal Codpiece (FMC), a
> fantasy/medieval
> >skirmish game, and also, confusingly enough in GZG's unpublished Full
> Metal
> >Anorak (FMA) [? I may have this name wrong. Corrections gratefully
> >received!], the SF skirmish game. Basically the FMA system uses D4,
D6,